Check out our upcoming Nerf Battles!
On Saturday’s at times designated on our website for only $20 each player we will be running Nerf battle games like Capture the Flag, Team Tag Match, and Boss. Each player will have to purchase a digital ID and sign our waiver. The Digital ID comes with amazing perks. Ages 6-7 will use our age-appropriate Star Wars blasters or We will have ammunition and equipment available for purchase. Stats will be kept and prizes will be awarded!! Check out our parties and corporate events too!
Are you looking for a fun, safe, and engaging way for your son or daughter to let off some steam on a Saturday afternoon? Nerf battles here at Dulles SportsPlex are the perfect answer! For an hour of strategic individual and team games, our service is sure to provide the highlight of any child’s weekend.
- Ages 6 - Adult
We will feature both Nerf dart and Nerf Rival games
We will have arenas designed with a headquarters and numerous places to hide and shoot (Bunkers). Playing area will be large. Ranging from 40 by 60 feet to 70 x 50 feet.
6 years- 13 years for Nerf dart only, After 13 years of age both Nerf dart and rival are permitted.
Each arena will have a nerf referee trained in the rules.
Your personal wins, losses, games played and winning percentage will be tracked. Top ten leaders in winning percentage and games played among qualified players receive prizes
NERF BATTLE DATES:
If you wish to register for a Nerf Battle all you have to do is click your desired Battle Date and time
April 16 @ 1pm Ages 6-7
April 16 @ 2pm Ages 8-9
April 16 @ 3pm Ages 10 and over
April 30 @ 1pm Ages 6-7
April 30 @ 2pm Ages 8-9
April 30 @ 3pm Ages 10 and over
Capture the Flag
Each team is given a colored flag which is placed on their side of the field. The goal is to defend their own flag while attempting to capture and steal the enemy’s flag. The first team to capture the other team’s flag 3 times will be declared the winner. When you are hit you must return to your headquarters and count 60 seconds before you come back in.
This is a standard combat match where players must simply tag out the enemy team before they are taken down themselves. Each team has a certain amount of tags or deaths until they are out for good. The last team to have any remaining players wins the match. Each player gets two tags and is out when hit the third time.
An electronic target will be set up at both ends. Your team will defend your own target and try to hit your opposing team’s target. The team with most points at the end of regulation wins. Any player hit by a dart or ball will have to return to the home base and count for 60 seconds until they can return to play.
No. You must pre-register for your age group. See website times for details
Each participant must have a signed liability waiver completed prior to stepping into the arena.
We provide all the equipment you need which includes: blasters, ammo, and goggles. Please dress in appropriate athletic wear.
No. We provide all the appropriate blasters.
Absolutely! We require all participants to wear googles but the darts are harmless.
Yes! We offer amazing nerf parties—book in advance, check out our party details here.
- Nerf Blasters provided by the Sportsplex
- No punching, kicking, or physical aggression is allowed
- No intentional face shots
- Eye protection must be worn at all times
- No Melee weapons are allowed like Nerf swords
- All participants must have valid ID and waivers
- Only Nerf guns can be used
- You cannot throw your gun
- You cannot throw your darts
- You cannot go outside the battle zone. This will result in an automatic tag out against you.
- All players must start at their main base until the whistle start
- Play honestly -so if you are shot you must lay flat on your stomach until tagged by someone on your team
- Hits to all parts of the body count. Clothing counts as part of the body.
- After you are hit you must follow the specific rules of the game being played
- Listen for the referee’s whistle before, during, and after the game. The whistle will be used for hits where a player does not either notice they are hit or they are not playing honestly. The referee’s decision is final and binding.
- The referee can decide penalties for any player playing dishonestly or over aggressively. Everything from removal from the game, removal for the day, or permanent banning are all powers given to the referee. The referee may institute a penalty box and assign a timed penalty for infractions of the rules.
- Any player that punches, kicks, pushes a player, unless it is clearly self-defense, will be banned permanently from the Sportsplex.
- Consistent cheaters can be banned from the game and facility. So, play fair and don’t cheat.
Nerf Battles For Boys & Girls Of All Ages
Here at the SportsPlex, we run a number of weekly sessions broken into age categories. In addition to running separate sessions for children aged 6-7, 8-10, and 11-14, we split the arena into several designated places for different groups to ensure that all players can play with friends in a fast yet fair match.
Despite being a fairly new addition to the center, our Nerf battles are already becoming a firm favorite with players and parents across Falls Church, Reston, Leesburg VA, and Ashburn VA. In addition to the organized weekly sessions, we can provide Nerf battles as a theme for birthday parties and other private group sessions.
Whether playing with friends in a private booking or meeting new friends around their age, this is the perfect indoor activity for children of all ages and backgrounds. With all equipment being provided by our team, while games are refereed by sports coaches that know the rules, a fun, and fair playing arena is guaranteed.
Unlike many sporting activities, we have no off-season. Our Nerf battles can be enjoyed all year long. Kids from Sterling, VA, Ashburn, VA, Falls Church, Reston, Leesburg VA and the surrounding areas can come visit on any given Saturday. Whether it’s a one-off or a regular occurrence, we love seeing youngsters having the time of their lives while making new friends and developing key skills.
Meanwhile, adults can take advantage of private bookings too. Fast, frantic action for kids big and small awaits.
Play This Saturday!
New players are welcome to join on any given weekend while our team provides the equipment (including Star Wars themed guns for the younger players) and tutorials before play starts. For 60 minutes of competitive, safe play that can be enjoyed by boys and girls of all ages, call us at (703) 430-9966 to book your child’s place today.