Once your party has been reserved with our facility staff, you will receive an email with the link to sign our Facility Participation Waiver.
- All party guests are required to sign the waiver – please share the link with your guests.
- All attendees should plan to arrive 15 minutes early for check-in purposes.
- Waiver will be available for signing at the facility – but get a head start and send to all guests now!
- Check In
When you first come in the front door, please check the dry-erase board for any minor adjustments to your party placement. If no one greets you, step to the office to your right and check in with management. We will direct you to your field or court.Equipment
At the start of your party, equipment will be supplied by a staff member on the field/court your party will be enjoying. Please remember, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for any equipment which is lost, damaged or stolen during the course of the party.Referees
We must have at least 5 days of advanced notice to arrange for a referee, One Touch Soccer trainer, or First Step Basketball trainer if one is desired for your party.Party Changes
Any party surface, date, or time changes occurring within 3 weeks of the scheduled party date will result in forfeiture of the original $50 deposit, and a new deposit will be required. There are no exceptions to this policy.Reserve A Spot Early
With the high demand for field space at the facility, you should reserve your party as early as possible. Call the SportsPlex now and check for available times.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a spot.
- A credit card number is required to reserve a party.
- Full payment is required on the date of the party.
- We reserve the right to bill your credit card if full payment is not received at the end of the party.
- For parties of 25 persons or more, it is recommended that you rent out two surfaces in your package.