Registration now open!
Girls Winter League:
Dec. 4, 2016 - Feb. 26, 2017
- Sunday games
- 10 games guaranteed
- 7v7 format (including goalies)
- Scores & Schedules
- League Info
Teams may have more than 15 players only by request of the coach and approval from the league commissioner. All teams must have an adult coach who must present for all games. This is a game-only league (no practices provided) with certified referees provided for each game.
Players must provide their own equipment.
Regulation equipment is required.
10 games per session.
Games are 7v7 including a goalie.
$2,500 per team
- $300 non-refundable deposit per team required to register.
- Full payment & completed online roster due on or before Dec. 3, 2016.
- Games will be played on Sundays.
All players are required to know the Lacrosse rules. Players will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Please click here to read rules.
Team registration only. Coaches/managers can register teams in person at our facility, online (see link below) or by calling as at 703-430-9966.
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to register a team. Players must be sure they are on a coach's roster before registering. Please be sure to identify your team, coach, and age level (3rd/4th, 5th/6th 7th/8th, JV, or Varsity).
After your team is registered with the facility, the team coach/manager will send all players a link to sign the new participation waiver - doing so will also assist in placing players on a team roster.
- Contact facility to register and pay for team.
- Email is sent to coach/manager with link to sign waiver.
- Coach/manager will send invites to all players.
- Players must accept the invitation to sign waiver and be placed on team roster.
- Each player will upload a photo. Photos are used to produce the newly required Player ID Cards with the exception below.
- Players may use his/her valid club player cards in place of the new facility Player ID Card following the terms and conditions listed under Player Card Policy.
Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
A signed waiver is required for all forms of participation.
Varsity Girls: This league is open to players who played on their high school's varsity team during the Spring 2016 season.
JV Girls: This league is for high school freshmen and less experienced sophomores who played in a JV league during the Spring 2016 season.
7th/8th Grade Girls: This league is for U-13 & U-14 girls currently in 7th or 8th grade.
5th/6th Grade Girls: This league is U-11 & U-12 girls currently in 5th or 6th grade.
3rd/4th Grade Girls: This league is for U-9 and U-10 girls currently in 3rd or 4th grade.
All teams are required to have a full roster and all players must sign the new online waiver. Once waiver is signed and a photo is uploaded, the player will receive his/her new Player ID Card.
- Player currently has a valid Player ID Card - Sign the waiver and no additional fees are required. Player will receive validation on exisiting Player ID Card.
- Player does not currently have a valid Player Card - Sign the waiver and pay the $10 new card cost.
- Birth Certificate is required for age verification if a new Player ID Card is needed (proof of age may also be a sanctioned/valid outdoor player card, a valid passport, or a valid drivers license).
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Proof of age is randomly verified.
Age verification will also take place if a team protests a player's eligibility. If protested, all players on the team in question will provide proof of his/her age; failure to comply and/or the discovery of an ineligible player will result in immediate forfeit - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Agreement to the terms and conditions of our new waiver is REQUIRED for facility participation.
Facility Participation Waiver